We are looking for a proactive and motivated individual to join our team to support the business in further growing our flagship product: AIVR. AIVR is a state-of-the-art video technology system used by thousands of people in the rail industry.
You will provide support to the Service Operations Manager and Senior Support Analyst in dealing with customer incidents and requests, maintaining asset management records, diagnosing software application issues and supporting the engineering and product teams with technical tasks, including verification of data generated by machine-learning processes, using a variety of communication channels.
The role would suit a candidate with excellent communication skills, experience providing user support, and answering a wide range of queries relating to software applications.
Although the role is primarily focused on customer support you will have the opportunity to spend time and become involved in every aspect of our organisation, should you desire. We work predominantly in the rail sector across a broad range of cutting edge technology challenges – and an interest in rail would be advantageous.
- Provide a high level of customer service to our client base.
- Learn our application and service to provide technical support.
- Operate our ticketing system for incident management, request fulfillment, and customer communications including phone enquiries.
- Work to predefined procedures and respond to customers in line with company policy.
- Carry out proactive tasks to assist customers and monitor our product.
- Liaise with developers and other company members to highlight and resolve issues with our product.
- Assist the team in maintaining a knowledge base detailing resolutions for common issues and requests.
- Verification of acquired and generated data.
- Assist the Service Manager with periodic reporting.
- Perform data quality processes as required.
- Interact with effective asset management processes.
Personal Qualities and Experience
- A collaborative approach to working.
- Strong communication skills – written, on the phone and in person.
- Confident user of technology.
- Keen interest in information technology.
- Proactive and positive approach to customer service.
- A keen eye for detail – ability to execute detailed tasks accurately.
- Good administrative skills.
- Solid organisational ability.
- Familiarity with or enthusiasm for rail.
- Previous experience within a service desk, help desk, or technical support role.
- Previous application support experience.
- Familiarity with MS Office/Google GSuite productivity software (Docs, Sheets).
You would be a valued part of a small but growing team where your ideas and opinions are valued as we continue the exciting journey of One Big Circle.