Business Development Assistant
In this role as Business Development Assistant, you will be part of the Business Development Team and will work alongside the team to meet business objectives and aims. We are ultimately aiming to sustainably grow the organisation and expand our portfolio of work by continuing to deliver for existing clients and build relationships with new clients.
Once you have joined the team you will learn about One Big Circle’s flagship product, AIVR and be able to use the online platform to assist the sales process. As part of this process, you will be required to conduct client demonstrations of the online platform, manage licence procurement and renewals with certain clients and complete corresponding administration tasks for information collation and document management.
You will also assist colleagues in the Business Development Team in market research, maintaining customer and lead databases, producing proposal documents for prospective clients and projects, creating reports on business development performance and growth and preparing for upcoming marketing events. As part of your role, on occasion, you may be required to attend events in the UK to showcase our AIVR products and services.
- Working collaboratively within the business development team to deliver on One Big Circle’s strategy and vision for growth.
- Able to lead demonstrations of AIVR with prospective clients.
- Managing certain customer accounts as agreed with the Business Development Team.
- Producing licence agreements and renewals agreements in line with the sales process.
- Maintaining up-to-date records for our customers and leads.
- Assist with the production of proposal documents where required.
- Ensure company document control processes are followed during sales process and that documents are signed, version controlled and saved accordingly.
- Assist with the production of reports on business development performance and growth to share with senior management.
- Preparing for upcoming marketing events and on occasion, attending and exhibiting at industry events.
Personal Qualities and Experience
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, presentation skills and written communications.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to use your own initiative and proactivity to identify and follow up business leads and opportunities.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office including Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Organisation skills to ensure leads and customer information is stored correctly.
- Attention to detail to produce accurate licence agreements and proposal documents.
- A-Level or equivalent qualifications.
- Desirable – previous experience working in business development or administration.
You would be a valued part of a small but growing team where your ideas and opinions are valued as we continue the exciting journey of One Big Circle.